We are currently seeking a licensed Music Therapist (MT-BC)
to work PART-TIME (Full time in the future) in person for AUNNIS HEALTH CARE SERVICES.
We are in search of an exceptional Music Therapist that loves to work with children and adults with developmental disabilities!
Music Therapist RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Music Therapist REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop individualized music therapy plan of care by completing the music therapy assessment with patient and family when referred in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Utilize independent discretion during patient evaluation and guide the patient in the use of creative therapeutic activities for the purpose of improving or maintaining mental and physical function and quality of life.
- Organize music therapy interventions using various genres and methodologies.
- Implement the music therapy interventions in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Direct other care team members including family members in the use of music to achieve individualized care plan goals.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of music therapy services with the patient.
- Document all services provided to patients and families via daily notes and quarterly reporting
- Terminate therapy services when appropriate.
- Assists with sign-ups and consents for newly referred patients.
Hold a minimum bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy from an accredited college or university.
Board Certified as a Music Therapist by the Certification Board for Music Therapy. MT-BC
Previous experience with DDD patients/families is highly desirable.
Ability to work as a team member within a residential or clinical setting.
Ability to work with assigned clients as well as the ability to train and mentor others.
Music Therapist BENEFITS:
This is an hourly W2 position with HEALTH BENEFITS at Full Time (32 hours per week is considered full time)
Therapist Referral Bonus
Paid Malpractice Insurance
We are growing quickly and seeking the top talent in the WHOLE STATE of ARIZONA to uphold the high standards our clients have of us. If you are interested in being considered, please don’t hesitate to apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: VARIES